- Spinner of Secrets in a portfolio folder
- about two dozen pens
- a couple regular pencils
- 15 colored pencils
- 10 colored markers
- a Sharpie
- two highlighters
- paper clips and binder clips (shiny colorful metallic ones)
- a spiral bound notebook containing editing notes and comments for a gal who’s book I’m beta reading
- Two of Angie Brashear’s books that I’m reading and reviewing
- a clipboard with notes and paper and also my exercise record chart
- a small coloring book
- a cute little pen knife
- an eraser
- half a dozen colorful stones
- my cell phone
- a lollipop wrapper
At a family event last week my uncle asked how the book was doing, and the universe and my brain were aligned properly so that I was able to glance in the faded blue and white tote bag slung over my shoulder, look at him, grin, and announce that it was behaving itself.
This was quite a masterpiece because although I can be very entertaining, it works best in the written word instead of spoken, because I entertain myself so much that I can almost never deliver it properly. I start laughing in the middle and sometimes I can’t even finish saying it. So I was really pleased with myself for being able to deliver that line without busting up laughing and ruining it.
Oh yeah, and on Thursday (while I had a head cold, no less) I figured out how to set it up so you can subscribe by email and some other formatting stuff. I have been trying got figure that out off and on for the past six months. Obviously I need to do technical work, when I’m sick.
Copyright 2016 by Annie Louise Twitchell